10. Victoria Beckham in her own Design and David Beckham in Ralph Lauren Black Label
Each year, fashions greatest get together to celebrate the METs annual fashion exhibit and raise money for the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute. Celebs bring their best fashion game because, well... that's what the night is all about. There are always stunners and always bummers, but let's focus on the best of the best. For me, simple with a little edge almost always takes the cake. This year, I loved seeing the matching separates, classic silhouettes and bold colors on the red carpet.
Here are my 10 best dressed from last night's Met Ball.
9. Hailey Steinfeld in Prabal Gurung
8. Emma Stone in Thakoon
7. Suki Waterhouse in Burberry
6. Gisele Bündchen in Balenciaga
5. Selena Gomez in Diane von Furstenberg
4. Cara Delevingne in Stella McCartney
3. Lily Donaldson in Burberry
2. Anne Hathaway in Calvin Klein Collection
1. Blake Lively in Gucci Premiére and Ryan Reynolds in Gucci