10 lessons I've learned from my Mom
Those of you who follow me on Instagram are well aware that yesterday was my amazing Momma's birthday. In honor of another dazzling year, I decided to share with you a small selection of my favorite life lessons that I have learned from her. Some lessons more playful than others, I hope you take them to heart and live a life you (and your mom) are proud of. I'm one lucky girl to have this fab lady as a Mom, best friend and role model. Thanks for everything, Mom! I love you!
1. Live a life full of love.
2. If it has a purple lining; buy it.
3. It doesn't matter what others think of you. Don't ever be afraid to be yourself.
4. Never stop learning. Your education is something that can never be taken away from you.
5. Believe in yourself, but remember that it's always ok to lean on others.
6. Moisturize every day and don't forget your neck. You'll avoid wrinkles as you age.
7. Champagne is always a good idea.
8. Travel as much as you can. There's no better classroom than the world.
9. There are far worse addictions than a shopping addiction.
10. Laughter is the best medicine.
What's the best life lesson you've learned from your Mom!?